1 cup, 180 g of powdered sugar
4 egg whites
1 teaspoon of vinegar
1 pack of vanillin
1 teaspoon of wheat starch
3 tablespoons of granulated sugar
Half a pack of 100 ml, cream
180 g of fresh cheese
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of cocoa
5 frozen blackberries
5 frozen sour cherries
5 frozen blueberries
You can say, “What is Pavlova, Refika, you don’t make such foreign recipes.” I design some food by imagining people I like, thinking what it would be like if they were a food. #pavlova is a dessert made in the name of a ballerina. And, of course, the feature of this dessert is crispy outside, soft inside and not smelling eggs. Here is the Pavlova recipe at your disposal with all the tips.
• Preheat the oven to 150 degrees upside down and without fan.
• Put 4 egg whites at room temperature in the bowl and add 1 pinch of salt.
• Start whipping the egg whites at low and high speed with hand mixer. It will foam well and will be like snow. It will be more watery like soap bubble, then gradually take a light cream consistency and become very swollen and will not flow when you turn the container over.
• Eliminate 180 g of powdered sugar and add two spoons. After adding both spoons, whisk to pour for 15 seconds, then add two more. After adding 2/3 of powdered sugar, add 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar and continue whisking with mixer at high speed.
• Sieve 1 teaspoon of wheat starch, 1 packet of vanilla powder and 1/3 cup of the remaining powdered sugar in a separate bowl.
• Mix this mixture with a spatula by mixing it from bottom to top for mixing without quenching. It is important that you do the same in the same direction while doing this, otherwise the egg will be a little deflated.
• Finally, pour a teaspoon of vinegar over the mixture and pour it carefully.
• Place baking paper in the baking tray and put a lid on the pan and draw 2 round with a pencil.
• Divide the mixture evenly into these two circles.
• Then raise the edges of the soup spoon with the handle. Make a hole in the middle and shape it like a volcano.
• Place the meringues on a bottom shelf of the oven and lower the oven to 120.
• It may vary depending on the oven to be baked for about 90-110 minutes. Do not open the oven door after cooking and leave it to cool for 1 hour. If you open the lid suddenly, they may crack. It will turn a slight color but should not turn brown.
• Put a pot with hot water in it and place a bowl on it, but the bottom of this bowl should not come into contact with water.
• Put 1 egg yolk, 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar and 3 tablespoons of milk, whisk and cook for about 5 minutes.
• Put the egg and sugar mixture you prepared into another bowl.
• Add 175 gr, 1 small package, fresh cheese and start whisking with a hand mixer, and add half a pack of cream slowly while this process is going on.
• Put the prepared mortar in two separate bowls and add 1 tablespoon of cocoa into one and mix.
• Spread the cocoa mixture in the middle of one of the cooled pavlova and the plain mixture in the other.
• You can decorate cocoa stuffed pavilion with sliced persimmon, blueberry, fresh basil leaves and poppy.
• You can decorate plain cloves with frozen blackberries, cherries and fresh mint leaves.