150 g basmati rice
50 g cheddar cheese
6-7 medium mushrooms
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups water
A few leaves of basil
We made an incredibly delicious pilaf with mushrooms, which thinks of risotto, with very little ingredients.
• Put 4 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan. Chop the mushrooms roughly and fry until light brown. Let January be the highest.
• Add 2 cloves of coarsely chopped garlic and then add washed rice. I used basmati rice. Risotto rice, which has the opposite effect of rice, can only be opened in 5 minutes with this state, less starchy and spicy flavor adds flavor to taste.
• Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Add salt at this stage so that the mushrooms are not watered.
• Slowly add boiling water to about 2 cups of water. At first, mix with the lid open for 2-3 minutes, then close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes under the stove.
• Add 1 teaspoon of black pepper before closing the lid.
• If the pilaf is cooked, grate the kashar if it is not available, then slice it thinly and add it in the cooked rice and mix. You can even use white or white cheese as cheese. But culture white cheeses (sold in markets) will not give that effect.
• Add a few sprigs of basil in the last minute and mix. If you don’t have basil, a little mint or dried thyme will be nice too.
• Put the plate in the middle with a pit, make the final touch with black pepper and basil.
• Bon appetit is sugar .. Remember me when you do…