600 gr cultivated mushroom
8 cloves of garlic
9 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of vinegar
2 tablespoons flour
250 ml, 1 cup, broth
1,25 lt, 5 cups, water
1 teaspoon of salt
1 full dessert spoon of black pepper
1 pack, 200 ml, cream
10 sprigs of thyme
3 slices sourdough whole wheat bread
With the ending of the bacon heat, I want to give you the recipe for the most delicious mushroom soup that you can eat and eat while the rains come out with the rain.
• Put 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and add 2 onions, diced into cubes when heated, and start roasting.
• Then, 600 gr, 1.5 packs, finely slice the culture mushrooms and add to the pot. If you are more lucky and have different mushrooms such as oysters, lambs, chestnuts, be sure to add them.
• Do not throw all of the mushrooms in the pan at once. Since mushrooms are watered easily, it is important not to throw them all at once. Separate the mushrooms into three parties and add the second batch of mushrooms when the first batch begins to heat up and sizzle. Separate the third batch for later cooking, especially for large slices from the middle of the mushroom.
• After mushrooms, chop 6 cloves of garlic roughly and add to the pot.
• Add 2 topping tablespoons of flour and fry until a little brown.
• Add 5 sprigs and 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
• Mix and add 1.25 liters of water and 250 ml of broth and mix. This makes about 5 cups of water and 1 cup of broth.
• Finally, add a full teaspoon of black pepper and salt. Cook over high heat until boiling, then cook under low heat for 20 minutes.
• Chop 3 slices of sourdough bread into cubes. Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the pan and heat. Put the mushrooms on top, roast a little and then add the bread. After roasting bread and mushrooms for 1-2 minutes, crush the remaining 2 cloves of garlic and add to the pan.
• Continue roasting over medium heat until the breads and mushrooms are brown in some places. Add salt, pepper and pepper to the pan, one each. When the breads are crunched, cover the bottom, sprinkle the leaves of 5 branches of thyme and mix.
• Pull the soup in the pot with a hand blender until there are no more.
• Then add 1 pack of cream and cover the bottom.
• It is ready when you reopen and crunch the bread just before serving.
• When you put the soups in the bowls where you will serve and put the bread crunchy and mushrooms on it, you will also be at your disposal besides eating and lying.