CHICKEN LEEK RECIPE
8 sprigs of leeks
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 pinch of chili pepper
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 tablespoon of butter
1 tablespoon of tomato paste
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of chicken breast
3 tablespoons of yogurt
Today, at the Cooking School, we have made a leek, which can be done in 7 minutes, and even those who do not like leeks, with a crispy chicken, garlic yoghurt and delicious tomato sauce.
• Chop 8 leeks 1 cm thick.
• Open the bottom of the ceiling and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and heat it.
• Add the leek to the heated pan and start roasting until it is browned and browned in places, then add a little hot water.
• Add 1 pinch of salt to the leeks, close to removing it from the pan.
• Chop 1 piece of chicken breast in the size of backgammon and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, cumin and 1 pinch of pepper.
• Take a separate pan and turn the gold in it, add the chicken and fry until the colors turn brown.
• Add 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 pinch of black pepper into 3 tablespoons of yogurt and mix.
• In a separate sauce pan, add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste into 1 tablespoon of butter, mix and add 1 pinch of paprika, 1 tablespoon of hot water.
• Your food is at your disposal when you take the leeks, which are first roasted on the plate, yogurt with garlic, chicken and the last delicious tomato sauce.